Happy Birthday Wishes You Have To Know

1. “Today, you celebrate your special day, and I celebrate the amazing friendship that we have. Happy birthday, dear friend.”

2. “Our friendship will never rust; it’s made of gold. It will stay precious and beautiful until the world turns to ash. Happy birthday! I hope all of your wishes come true.”

3. “A friend is someone who fills our life with grace and beauty. As my friend, you make the world a better and much happier place. Thank you for making my world brighter. Happy birthday, friend!”

4. “On your wonderfully special birthday, I hope all of your wishes and dreams come true. Happy birthday to the best friend I could ever ask for. Keep on smiling and have an amazing day!”

happy birthday message for father

5. “Most people see the word friend as just a compilation of letters, but I see it as a source of comfort, happiness and strength because of you. Happy birthday!”

6. “Best friends stand side by side through thick and thin. On this special day, I want you to know that I’m jumping for joy because this is the day my best friend came into this world. Happy birthday, dear friend!”

7. “Make the most of your special day today. Eat, drink and be merry! Because tomorrow morning, you’ll have a hard time hiding the fact that you have one less day on earth. Ha-ha! Cheers and Happy Birthday!”

8. “Here’s a birthday wish for lots of fun. Until the very last day is done, I hope that all of your wishes come true and that your birthday cake is just as sweet as you.”

9. “Happy birthday! Your job today: get pampered. My job: To distract you before the surprise party. Whoops!”

wedding anniversary messages for husband

10. “You are the brightest star that shines in the night sky, and the brightest light in my life. I send you warm wishes on your very special birthday.”

11. “I am so very lucky to have you in my life. I never knew what true friendship was until I met you. Happy birthday, sweet friend.”

12. “To my best bud, I am so happy for you today. May you have a blessed birthday!”

13. “It takes just a few seconds to tell someone you care for them. But it takes years to prove it. You are the one person who has truly proven that you care for me time and time again. Thank you so much for everything. I wish you all the happiness in the universe on your birthday.”

14. “Today is your birthday, so I want to raise a toast. Here’s to the lovely friend that you are and to another year filled with magical, fun adventures! Happy birthday to my best friend.”

15. “Your birthday is more than just your special day; it’s mine, too. That’s because today is the day that my best friend came into this world. If it were not for this day, my life wouldn’t be nearly as fun as it is. I owe you so much. Happy birthday, friend!”

birthday message for brother from sister

16. “As far as friends go, you’re not just one of the best; you are the best. So happy birthday to the best person in the whole world!”

17. “To my dear friend, you have always been there through the good times and bad. You and I, we redefine what friendship truly means. Happy birthday!”

18. “You always listen, support, appreciate, advise, respect and amuse me. You cry with me, and you let me be your friend. Happy birthday, BFF!”

19. “Happy birthday, friend. I feel so honored to have spent yet another wonderful year with you in my life.”

20. “Happy birthday to my best friend! I hope that your troubles today are as far and few between as your grandmother’s teeth.”

21. “Happy birthday to a real friend! I want you to know that you’re a blessing and I hope that your birthday is filled with laughter, love and all of the things you love the most.”

good night sms in hindi for girlfriend

22. “Look up the word “friend” in the dictionary; I bet your picture is right next to it. I wish you a very happy and warm birthday, friend!”

23. “Birthdays come every year, but a friend like you only comes around once in a lifetime. I’m so glad that you’re in my life. I wish you a beautiful and happy birthday.”

24. “It’s because I have a friend like you that every day feels like a holiday. I can’t wait to get together and celebrate your birthday – the most important day of the year.”

25. “Let’s make your birthday a night you will never forget! Happy birthday!”

26. “Good friends never get old. They get better with age like fine wine. Happy birthday! Here’s to another year of laughter and good cheer.”

27. “I hope that all of your wishes come true this year. Happy birthday to a special person and friend. May you enjoy many years of blessings wherever life takes you!”

28. “Always remember that you are appreciated and loved by us all. Happy birthday!”

gm my bf

29. “The world is so much brighter because of you! Happy birthday!”

30. “Happy birthday, friend! I hope our friendship persists to burn brighter than a billion suns. Today is the day we celebrate your life and your birth!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday My Brother